Thursday, November 10, 2011

lights, camera, action...

Every year I promise to write more on this thing.... And every year I don't... So I'm not promising or saying.. I'm just going to start doing... My newest creation.... Let me know what you guys think...


Poetry blended with passion, long walks to the theatre cuddled mid row, watching… waiting, lights dim, and the lovers pull each other close, close enough to kiss just before the opening act….


Lights, camera, action…

Lonely moments comforted by thoughts of the conversations that draws circles,

Cold nights, warmed by memories of flowers, cards and surprise visits…

The aftermath of the smells, tastes laced by touch…

Climbing to the peak,

Falling into a waterless ocean, but somehow soaked by its essence…

lights, Camera, action…

I wanna allow myself to,

Place fingers on dial pad,

Phone to ear,

And hold my breathe until I hear the sound of his voice…

The thickness mixed with concern

“Hello”

The easiness

“I miss you”

Knowingly

“I wish we could just be”

Lights enhance the picture while capturing the action of the love we had… each day I wish I had prayed for a something to shake loose the memories, and undo the done… a prayer to melt the chains that link your existence in my heart…

…Lights…

but if we talk about the truth,

…Camera…

I nurture every memory, protecting it from everything that was wrong,

…Action…

because I simply don’t want to dirty the you in me!

Lights, camera, Action…

I love you

Lights camera, action…

Forever…

(c) brokensilence


No comments:

Post a Comment