Tuesday, November 22, 2011

master piece



                                                            
this time i wanted him to paint me in lyric,
a quiet melody with screaming bass lines, haunted by a murmuring treble clef…

this time i needed him to beat my womb in tandem with his heart
and let sweat beads gather in unison,

as
his breath sweeps across my neck traveling,
to where tongue meets collar bone, and
sweet lullabies are sung,
pacing to that place where his heart captures my soul
and ravages my spirit…


slowly,

intentionally,

burning secret desires into my womb
until I whisper his name,
beg him to repeat his rhythm,


on countertops…
backs against mirrors…
hips on stove…


slowly…intentionally…

tongues exchange language,
bodies translate,
and limbs write our verses into pillows,
while we drum our melody into the bed posts…
we call it sheet music


brow to nose,
lips to cheek,
sweat beads on chin,
pelvis thrust,
bodies creep into a bending passion,
making puddles of nectar,



While the Sheet Music Plays


©brokenSILENCE


                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment