Thursday, November 10, 2016

Day Twelve... Challenge of the Worship

i wanted to be worshipped.
worshipped like,
ten thousand and one bodies
meshed together chanting my name,
10,001 tongues licking every single syllable,
with 20,002 hands held high and,
10,001 heads bowed
whispering prayers...
but chance gave me Her
a woman...
with daring eyes, and
reaching hands,
calling me to disrobe,
piece by piece,
worshipping me behind closed doors on open hinges...
with my name dripping from her lips,
i hear the 3 thousand and 7 beats of her heart,
summoning me to come closer,
guiding me with hungry fingers to wade in
the ocean of her soul and swim her destiny...
chance gave me,
a woman...
with daring eyes, and
reaching hands,
to baptize me in a redemption that doesn't know love,
a redemption full of worship that breathes eternity and hears hope...
chance gave me, a woman
two eyes for watching,
two ears for listening,
one tongue for tasting,
one heart to match mine,
but...
  she
     is
         the
              worship
                           I
                              fell
                                    into.

No comments:

Post a Comment