Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thoughts/Feelings .vs. People

                                                             My writing energy is at an ALL TIME LOW!!! I don’t know what’s keeping me but I feel compelled to write about People, thoughts, and feelings and the truth about them. I may be venting but I have noticed that most of us Live in the Context of our thoughts, we expect everybody to say, think and do what we would say, think, and do…How is that living or enjoying who someone really is if you are expecting something that is impossible?????



Example…

                                              In short, I made a comment and explained what my thoughts and feelings were. The person looks at me and says, “I would have never said that to you”, My thoughts were well I don’t expect you too since you’re not me and I’m not you, but because they said their feelings were hurt I kept that part to myself. But it has been gnawing at me for days…why is it so important for people to say and do what others think they should. Can’t you love/like/befriend someone because of the differences, their sheer uniqueness, and try to understand them in the terms they live in and not your own. I thought people owned their own thoughts and feelings and were free to think according to whatever tone they choose?


                            I am a lot of things and at the same time I’m not a lot of things…I’m in repair… I let people be free to think, feel, and do as they please, I want to like you for the person you are not the person I want you to be. If my feelings get hurt in the process help me understand the logic of your thinking so I understand not change to comfort me.


             For these reasons I don’t share my thoughts or feelings they are private, and most people don’t understand them or want to take the time to understand, because they are too busy trying to hear what they want you to say, so why say anything?


We have two ears and one mouth for a reason…

Therefore I am quick to think and slow to speak …

No comments:

Post a Comment