Friday, December 9, 2011

exiting friendship



Friendship is a tricky thing… you go up, down, in and out and instead of just being you have to work at and through life! One would assume that being a friend is easy, because all you have to do is be there… But friendship is a tricky thing…it’s easier than being a mother, father, sister, or brother tied together in blood. Friendship is conditional when you’ve had enough you can simply walk away, things can be undone, broken, cast away and left to rot…friendship is a tricky thing…

And sometimes just sometimes there are friendships that last, friendships that cross the conditional lines and evolve into foundations of concrete… sometimes there are friendships that have bled and screamed, laughed and cried over scattered dreams that life managed to destroy. Sometimes in those foundations of concrete a pact is forged, because the needy are hungry and the quiet need voices… sometimes friendships last and sometimes they are deaded, like unclaimed corpses left in the morgue…

Friendship is a tricky thing there are rules, boundaries, and conditions… that involve jealousy, commitment, and love… sometimes there is an ending, sometimes there is a beginning, and sometimes things are left in limbo, and sometimes there’s only silence.

 Friendship is a tricky thing different from relation, there is a choice in the matter, and today I am making the choice to withdraw, a slow drawing of the curtain followed by the dimming lights that will finish in silence and darkness. Friendship doesn’t always mean forever sometimes it’s just in the mean time for a season or until this storm is over!

 I’ve been toying with this for a while but I have grown out of my circle, there’s nothing there for me… no motivation, no putting together of ideas, just contentment, and no growth, just more of the same. As I learn, grow, and want to explore, and research the new ideas inside of me I realize that I am not on the same page. They are still trending in the past while I am swimming to a future. I need to be surrounded by people with are going to where I want to go or are already there. People that are focused, ambitious, motivating…people who congregate in coffee houses and discuss things I’ve never thought about!

    Friendship is a tricky thing… and now it’s time for me to make myself scarce and fade into invisibility….



Farewell



No comments:

Post a Comment